• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Kepler Networks collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kepler Networks with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Place an email request via our site and provide us your information
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
• We will use your data to contact you at your request.
How do we store your data?
Kepler Networks securely stores your data in several secured Data Centers
Kepler Networks will keep your data for up to 30 days. Once this time has expired, we will delete your data via an automated auto delete process.
What are your data protection rights?
Kepler Networks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kepler Networks for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kepler Networks correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kepler Networks to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Kepler Networks erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kepler Networks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kepler Networks’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kepler Networks transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Kepler Networks uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us